The Cargo terminal of the Ashgabat International Airport is one of the biggest cargo terminals in the region and is designed to handle cargo with a total capacity of up to 200,000 tons per year. The terminal operates around the clock and offers a full range of services for handling all types of cargo, including hazardous cargo.
Cargo handling services:
Ground handling services (including special cargo) and mails for cargo aircrafts;
- Transportation from the aircraft to the warehouse / warehouse to the aircraft, disassembling / assembling services for cargo and passenger aircrafts;
- Warehouse handling, storage, loading / unloading of transport of a client for all types of cargo;
- Processing of accompanying documents for goods and information support;
- Registration of accompanying documents for the carriage of dangerous goods in accordance with the requirements of the DGR (additional service upon request);
- Accelerated processing of cargo (additional service upon request);
- Freight Administration (additional service upon request).